- One Stop
- Time Leverage
- Road Map/Plan for the Future
- Identify Alternatives
- Facilitate Decision Making Process
- Build Capital Base
- Coordination of Financial Affairs
- Consolidation of Financial Reporting
- Access to Quality Institutional Investment Managers
- Optimize Benefits related to Charitable and Philanthropic Gifting
- Minimize Estate Taxes and Maximize the Amount left to Future Generations
- Financial Education and Encouragement for Current Family Members
(Things people really want but won’t tell you.)
- Stress Reduction
- Financial Security
- Family Unity
- Peace of Mind
- Leave a Legacy
- Financial Stability for Future Generations
To be really rich is to be rich in achievement, rich in experience and rich in friendship!
Charles W. Collier, Senior Philanthropic Advisor, Harvard University from his book, Wealth in Families.
You may have additional needs and concerns we can help you resolve, so let’s discuss the way in which we can best serve you!