The core of who we are is rooted in loyalty and trust – it is the foundation from which we develop a relationship with our customers. This is what makes us different. We are here to support, educate, and offer guidance to every individual and family we serve.
In the dizzying world of stock markets and financial lingo, we often become too fixated on the immediate numbers and lose sight of the longer-term perspective. Every individual or family has different goals and objectives as well as needs and wants. So, we believe that, in most cases, financial counseling/planning should be our client’s initial focal point.
In this respect, we work to understand what truly matters to you and your family and specifically tailor our services, with your input, to developing a clear and concise plan for your family’s future which will accomplish your goals and objectives, leverage your time, and give you peace of mind.
As Charles W. Collier, Senior Philanthropic Advisor, Harvard University, in his book, Wealth in Families, states:
- The most important assets of a family are its individual members.
- Building and preserving financial wealth and enhancing the lives of family members is a journey.
SOME REASONS WHY
CLIENTS HAVE USED OUR SERVICES:
- To help leverage/save their time.
- To gain a better understanding of where they are financially.
- To develop a clear, concise plan for the future.
- To build the capital base they desire.
- To monitor cash flow so budgetary goals are met.
- To spend less and save more.
- To develop criteria for selecting the "right" investment in light of their risk tolerances, tax and cash flow situations.
- To fund their children's or grandchildren's educational needs.
- To integrate company benefit programs into their corporate culture.
- To tailor a retirement plan (including pension, profit sharing, deferred compensation programs) to meet their specific goals and objectives.
- To develop a strategy to exercise stock options.
- To review their wills and trust documents.
- To develop an effective estate plan which minimizes taxes and maximizes assets passed to the next generation.
- To develop a formal plan for transfer of their business and/or real estate to the next generation.
- To optimize benefits related to philanthropic and charitable gifting.
You may have additional needs and concerns we can help you resolve, so let's discuss the ways in which we can best serve you!